Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rabbit Rabbit

While I intended to say "rabbit rabbit" upon awaking this morning, I think I actually said nothing. I can hardly believe it's December! It is 70 degrees outside, and I feel like I arrived in Hong Kong a month ago. In all honesty, today's date should not be that surprising; Hong Kong office buildings and malls decked the halls and began playing carols weeks ago. Despite the tropical weather and concrete jungle, the malls are helping usher us into the holidays....

I always welcome the Christmas season, complete with festive decorations, talk of plans with friends and family...and most importantly discussions about presents what Christmas is really about.

I think it's time to go to Church.

Hope you have a great Wednesday, Dec. 1.

P.S. Speaking of rabbits, 2011 will be the Chinese Year of the Rabbit! Because of this, when I was out and about today, Rob purchased this little critter for me:
Bugsy, sitting on top of my phone, is supposed to bring good luck in the new year!

No comments: