Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blog Entry Two--Post Dinner with Natalia at Snack Taverna

Good Evening,

I just returned from dinner with my lovely friend Natalia, whom I became friends with four summers ago as an intern in New York. We have been great friends ever since. This was dubbed our farewell dinner; however, we plan to see each other again, so it was mostly just dinner. (Nat, love you, that was delicious.) If you are looking for a good, easy place to dine, Snack Taverna in the West Village is a tasty little Greek spot. The feta and watermelon salad appetizer is more than good.





Home now, and I'm so excited that Rob is coming up to New York tomorrow night!! I'll be running in the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge, a 5K race in Central Park, before he arrives. Then we are planning to go to Lupa for dinner. Neither of us has ever been. Rob has an interview Friday, and I'm sure he will be great! We have lots of plans this weekend, but I'll tell you about them later. Until then I'll sign off, but not before saying that we've begun the Hong Kong apartment search! Lots going on and lots to do...



P.S. Song of the day is "Summer in the City" by The Lovin' Spoonful.

No comments: