Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Greetings from Kilmarnock, VA

Good Morning from Virginia!

The dust has settled for the time being, and I find myself in the Kilmarnock/White Stone/Irvington area at my parents' temporary home overlooking Anti-Poison Creek. We move into the permanent new house this weekend. It is beautiful here, and the stress from living in New York seems to have melted. I am loving being home. Even though I am no longer working at Millennium, I find myself busy doing work each morning so far. In the mornings I have either been visiting with family/close friends or planning the move to Hong Kong. Living in a larger, cleaner space is refreshing and mind-clearing. Any of you New Yorkas, come visit whenever you want! (Miss yall very much already!)

The move itself was fine--very glad it is behind me. I couldn't have done it without Rob's help. He helped with every aspect of the move.

Tomorrow I'll head back to Richmond to see some more friends and help Rob grocery shop for the Fourth of July. He's having 30 UVA friends come to his home in Irvington for the weekend. Looking forward to a big time!

Talk to you soon! xox

P.S. check out this link, so oddly hilarious.

No comments: