Monday, May 16, 2011


It was a rainy weekend in Hong Kong. We welcomed the rain because it took away the first heat wave of the season. Rob and I made a trip back to our Hong Kong tailor this weekend. The tailor is making a summer suit for me. I decided to spice up my life and have him make a more "style conscious" suit, since he made a traditional navy suit for me last time. The new suit is copied from a white linen designer suit I saw a picture of. If you come visit me, you can have anything you want made! The tailor even feeds you beer and free Indian food, talk about a perk.

It's a good thing it rained this weekend, because it provided an easy excuse for me to curl up and read Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for 3/4s of the weekend. Have any of you all read it? Feeling like one of the last people on earth to read this mystery thriller, but it's a great page-turner! Perfect for summer reading! Bad for getting a full 8 hours of sleep.

Ok, obviously life is getting a little bit more boring here on this side of the globe--weather, books, and clothes are the blog topics of late.   I know things are spunky in the Western world. Word of Strauss-Kahn reached the East quickly and is currently dominating the headlines. But do please send updates on what is going on with you guys!

~Lizard

twas a blustery day in Hong Kong. I could even wear pants!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: