Sunday, January 23, 2011

blah bity blah

Hello all.

I am going to make tonight's post rather short. Frankly, I'm exhausted. Rob and I had a relatively smooth journey back to Hong Kong and have since hit the ground running...non-stop. The only slip-up in the return route was that the airline lost our bags in Shanghai. Because of this, I spent the first night in the new apartment literally on the floor without any blanket. Perhaps that night encouraged us to get things in order QUICKLY. After 3 or 4 trips to Ikea and the Japanese home stores, things are coming together. I will show and tell more in the next post...must get my beauty rest for a day of Hong Kong immigration office appointments tomorrow...schwing!...will be thinking of you.

Lizard

1 comment:

schwab said...

cant wait to see pics of the new place! glad you made it back safely :)