Monday, January 24, 2011

TV tweet

We bought a TV today, and I finally feel relaxed for the first time since arriving back in HK. I am actually watching MTV Southeast Asia. After watching several episodes of The Hills circa 2004, I am now trying to stomach an Asian boyband music video that is heating up the airwaves in Hong Kong. The song "Hello Hello" by Shinee is sung in Chinese, and it offers the latest in coiffed man-dos, and pleather man leggings.

I am trying to find the Chinese version of the BBC so I can watch the new mini-series "Downton Abbey" by Julian Fellowes. Have you guys seen it? It's amazing. I watched it with my mom at home. I'm also trying to access Bravo's Real Housewives of  BH. It's a gem of a reality show, if I do say so. Do any of you know when the episodes are uploaded online?

___
A few hours later...

Speaking of Downton Abbey, I was just catching up on some of my favorite blogs, and look what I found! So excited:
http://habituallychic.blogspot.com/2011/01/divine-downton-abbey.html

No comments: