Monday, August 9, 2010

Farewells Begin

Had my family going away dinner with Dad, Jane and Grandmimi last night. Much to everyone's delight, Beau "houdini" Pratt made a surprise appearance when he drove in from Raleigh at the last minute and stole the show. So glad I got to see him before I leave. I will miss you so much! I will miss everyone so much. But...sappy is not what this blog is supposed to be about. Anywho, we had a scrumptious meal at Water Grill in Richmond. If you live in Richmond and haven't been, it rocks. I think it is my favorite place to have dinner in Richmond (other than CCV). We drank dirty martinis (my favorite!), ate mussels and blue point oysters (even though it's not an "r" month), as well as lobster, scallops and shrimp. Quite the feast it was. Rob, Beau and I went out for a bit after dinner.

Anyway, my farewell to my brother deserves a post. I will miss you SO SO SO much.
As for everyone else I am saying goodbye to, yes, I'm getting sad about saying goodbye to you, too, but we have time until that day comes--PHEW!

xox and much love.

Lizard

PS--I HOPE MORE OF YOU WILL SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG so that it will be easier for us to stay in touch while I'm away!

No comments: