Saturday, August 28, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning,

I added 25 new photos to the bunch this morning, and they're posted at the left. The photos are from yesterday when Rob and I went over to Kowloon (across Victoria Harbour from HK Island) to have some suits custom made for Rob. (Gotta look sharp for interviews!) While over there, we scoped out some of the cool hotels and museums. My grandmother and Uncle highly recommended going to the Intercontinental Hotel's restaurant and seeing the views of the Harbour and Hong Kong Island. So, Mimi and Uncle Henry, the photo in front of the Intercontinental is for you. Definitely glad I ventured in. You can see the views in the photos...my favorite photo is from the back window of the hotel, where the glass panes divide and highlight the junk boats in the Harbour.

As far as Hong Kong tailors go, Rob got an unbelievable deal. If you need any custom made suits at an insanely good price, this guy travels to the US 6-8 times a year. His main stops are DC and Charlotte. We can give you more details if you're interested.

Last night I went out to dinner with my landlady and landlord (how Feudal does that sound?), and we had a great time dining on soft shell crab. Afterwards, boyfriend and I went to trendy club Dragon-i. I felt like a 21 year old New York intern again. We left soon after arriving. Thank goodness. I can still hear/feel Dragon-i pulsing through my brain. If you come visit me, I'm definitely taking you there, though.

Have a great weekend. XO

No comments: