Friday, August 20, 2010

Quick Contact Info Update

....Fresh off the plane...24 hours after leaving Richmond...

Just wanted to type a quick update. I have a new Hong Kong cell phone number: +852 9771 2429. If you'd like to call Rob, his Hong Kong phone number is +852 9771 1278.

Also, FYI, I made a mistake in a previous email. I said that if you "follow" this blog then you will automatically receive e-mail updates when I publish blog posts--that is wrong. Sorry. In order to receive e-mail updates when I publish blog posts, you need to scroll to the bottom of this blog and in the center of the screen click "subscribe to: post (atom)."

Ok. that's it. Rob and I are off to dinner on Lan Kwai Fong. Apparently it's "Friday Fever!" WOOP



Taxis whirling down the street in Central on Friday night


Rob, enjoying his tasty pad thai at Bon Appetit Thai Restaurant just off of Lan Kwai Fong (and right behind the flat). It was Rob's favorite restaurant in Hong Kong when he studied here last summer. I must say--my green curry was the best I have EVER had.

No comments: