Friday, October 15, 2010

A few things from today

It's the end of Friday here. Rob and I are preparing dinner and staying in this evening. We're having sauteed veggies and pork with pasta. Rob is playing in a 14-hour softball tournament tomorrow with an expat league. We looked all over town today for a baseball mitt and could not find one anywhere. We were able to find badminton rackets, though. I picked up some new running clothes.

The job search was pretty slow this week. Hopefully it will pick back up next week. I tend to run off the stress when job stuff slows, so I've been spending more time at the gym. Yesterday I did a bootcamp class, which may be the most difficult workout I've had since Mr. Warner's pre-season field hockey practice. Today I decided to switch it up and run. Leave it to bootcamp, but I ran my highest mileage yet....all while watching the European synchronized swimming tournament on TV. That is an impressive sport.

I guess the main theme of this week has been "When you don't have a job, you spend extra time at the gym," followed by "Televised sports in Asia are weird awesome." Click here for picture.

Dinner's ready. Have a great weekend.

~Lizard

No comments: