Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 10/10/10

Today's date is 10/10/10-- I'm really happy about that for two reasons: one because it's an awesome date, and two because it's my birthday!

It's the end of the day here in Hong Kong, and I must say that today (as well as the rest of the weekend) has been an absolutely wonderful 25th birthday--complete with Rob and new friends, but also with pancakes, champagne, an Asian spa day, several surprises!, a new favorite restaurant and chocolate upon chocolate! Now that I feel more than spoiled, it's time to watch my Shenzhen edition of Gossip Girl Season 3. Gym will have to wait until tomorrow...

I miss all of you whom I could not spend the day with!
*Polly and Rawleigh, Happy 1st Anniversary :)

~Lizard

Others who were born on 10/10: Brett Favre, John Prine, Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

No comments: