Sunday, October 3, 2010

Green Curry

This morning Rob asked me what I thought we should have for dinner tonight. We discussed a few options, and the most exciting idea we came up with was green curry. There are tons of good Thai restaurants in Hong Kong, and we have sampled a fair number, but tonight I wanted to stay in.

After spending some time climbing up and down the mountainside of Hong Kong today, I needed a nap this afternoon. When I awoke, I found that Rob had been to the markets, where he had picked up the ingredients for green curry! Turns out he had decided to cook for me, making my favorite Thai dish from scratch. It was delicious! I was so touched, I decided to share the pictures here:
The chef at work

Green curry paste, coconut milk, a mixture of favorite veggies and chicken--these are a few of my favorite things!

Our table setting

The accomplished chef

No comments: