Friday, November 19, 2010

Because it's Friday...

...and Friday rocks, you may get two blog posts today. Leaping Lizard is feeling lucky and has some cool news for you. No, not a job...yet...but exciting news, nonetheless. I was reading one of my favorite interior design blogs called Elements of Style. I was scrolling through the most recent post, admiring the screened-in porch and porcelain elephant. Then, smack in the middle of my screen appeared the name Lindsay Cowles, which was followed by several images of her paintings. Lindsay is from Richmond and became a great friend and mentor to me in New York. She headed West to L.A. and has since begun painting. Her mixed-media paintings are abstract and amazing. Not surprisingly, they have been getting a lot of hype. I was incredibly pleased to see that leading interior designers with blogs are now advocates of her work. Here is the article.

Atlantic, Lindsay Cowles

No comments: