Tuesday, November 16, 2010

*Pictures from the Weekend

____________

Upon returning from the gym, I found Carnival characters lining my street. The clowns at the left were more friendly than I am used to, and I felt awkward. Rob captured the moment.

Thanks to my lovely grandparents, I've always Loved stilts (they were a favorite toy of mine growing up). This guy had a great pair of stilts.

Another type of legs-- real ones--demonstrated here by the scantily clad carnival ladies. 

Out with Sarah and Rob on Friday night, on our way to the softball BBQ

Rob's softball team, The Bulldogs, is named after this pub on Lan Kwai Fong

Even though this is not for me, I had to share it with you. Here, a seemingly sane woman puts her feet into a bath of skin-eating fish at Wonderfish "spa." To each her own, but I will pass on this spa treatment. Thank goodness I have ticklishness to blame. 

Imagine waking up after a big night and finding a real, live transformer outside your apartment. 

Wall of Fame at Under Bridge Spicy Crab

Centerpiece of Wall of Fame at Under Bridge Spicy Crab.
Rob was sweating while trying to eat spicy crab


Fete Accompli! The Remains of our Level 3 Spicy Crab

No comments: